Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Monday, February 28, 2011

37 weeks...two weeks left.

Two weeks.........wow I can't get over how I am already almost done with this pregnancy. The date and time are scheduled for Ethan's arrival. March 17th 2011 at 9am as each day approaches I get more and more nervous...is he gonna be okay? Will he require the surgery right away or will he wait the 5-7 days they want to wait? So many questions....at last measurements (35 weeks) he was weighing in a little over 5 pounds...which is good growth. I am so very ready to meet him but scared at the same time. I am hoping I will have the strength that I have had this entire pregnancy. I am going to not like not being around my two older boys but I have a great support team who will help us through all this. I will try to update more when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment