Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Thursday, January 20, 2011

31 weeks..

I had a follow up at the doctors in Akron ( I go again next Wednesday..then get a two week break then back again) I found out I have Placenta Previa( the plan was to have a c-section regardless but this complicates the pregnancy even more) we discussed that at about 39 weeks they will schedule a c-section and I will get to meet Ethan (I am also getting my tubes tied as I am not going to have any more children...not trying to sound mean but 3 boys one with a heart problem will be enough) I will meet with the surgeons next month as my already frazzled brain forgot to meet this this last time! Now that I am about 8 weeks away from meeting Ethan I am starting to get more nervous....will he need surgery right away or in two weeks like the docs are hoping. It's really good to know that I have an awesome support team. I am going to get my kiddos ready for bed then blog some more...just figured that this one was okay for now.
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment