Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Saturday, April 16, 2011

I feel so helpless

I have been lost in this grieving process that I haven't been there for my older boys...

Connor scared me to death on Thursday when he had a febrile seizure in front of me.
(he has been sick with what I thought was a cold...he had an upper respitory infection plus an ear infection...he was running high fevers as well...the doctors said the fevers most likely caused the seizure.)

That woke me from the fog I was in....I felt so guilty that I couldn't even think what was happening to my boy...for that I will never forgive myself.

Tomorrow Ethan would have been a month old....I wonder how things would have been if I had gotten the second opinion.

I will try to blog more often..but for now I am going to be spending quality time with my family.

1 comment:

  1. I still think of your family every day. You made the best decision and God took care of the rest. He is always with you. You rally on for those boys.

    ReplyDelete