Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Monday, May 23, 2011

I've seen better days...

For some reason I have been avoiding posting here.

Today I went and got my boys initials tattooed on my arm..I plan on getting a half sleeve..my next tattoo is going to be a heart with wings for Ethan..and I am not sure what I am getting after that.

I have not been sleeping lately so my doctor gave me a sleeping medication and let me tell you it knocks me out!

I think of my Ethan every single day and wish he was here.

Tomorrow I am going to get my leg checked out because my ankle ( my bad one) has been popping out of socket.

June 1st me and Charles are going to Kennywood with his class...can't wait!

Sometime next week me and Connor are going to do something fun....that way I have equal fun days with my boys.

Well thats it for now...

I <3 you Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment