Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Time is going by so fast.

I hate that time goes so fast.

I hate that everyday I think about why I didn't get another opinion for Ethan...and that I had to let him go so fast.

I wait everyday for a phone call telling me my son's remains are ready to be picked up...and when that call doesn't come...I cry. Because I want Ethan near me right now.

Today me and Bruce went out and did some shopping and spent time together...just us.We haven't done that in forever.

For the past few days Connor has been with nana and we have Charles..we have been spending quality time with him and we even planted some flowers.

I am hoping that tomorrow we can go and pick up Ethan's remains so that I can feel somewhat at peace.

The antidepressants are doing the job...but slowly I sometimes find myself in a fog...and I don't like it at all.

Well til next time.

mommy misses you Ethan and I love you very much <3

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about time. I don't understand how it's been almost 8 months for us, and I swear we just lost him last week? It's like we want time to freeze, and stand still, because every passing day is just another without our sons. Big hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete