Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Sunday, September 18, 2011

6 bittersweet months

Yesterday was your 6 month birthday....half a year old. I feel like time has slipped by so very slowly cause it feels just like yesterday that you were born. I am back on medication...taking myself off them too soon was a big mistake. And then this week I have a sinus infection.Great. I started my photography, Ethan you would love my work. I am thinking of taking some of the pictures I have of you and editing them...that way I can see your sweet face everyday. I have your Urn out and I stop by it everyday and tell you I miss you so much..I hope you can hear me in Heaven cause I would give anything in the world to see you right now.

Slowly getting everything done in the house...finally moved our bed into the room..took us forever!

Your older brothers are doing good as well! I feel as if you are with them everyday as well!

Well for now..I am gonna go..it's almost time for bed. I miss you LOTS!

No comments:

Post a Comment