Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Turn back time.

Oh Ethan I wish I could turn back the clock and be able to hold you in my arms again. Everyday that I want you to be here and be healthy and then I realize you aren't here and you weren't born healthy. You were born with a serious heart condition among other things. Mommy wishes you could have had a decent chance at life. Everytime I hear about a CHD lil one losing his/ her life and gaining there wings I believe you are right there accepting them in Heaven.Found out today my little sister (your aunt Jessica) is having a girl!! I am soo happy for her Jake and Tyler! Oh and we got two precious cats today!!!! Spook and Peanut. I think you would LOVE them.Well sweetheart I am going to go for now....I hope to dream about your beautiful face tonight. <3 mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment