Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Friday, September 30, 2011

Angry.

Today started out fairly good...got Charles off to school, me and Connor went to get rent paid and to go to walmart.

Then I logged on my Facebook to find out that a very good friend of mines daughter passed away in her sleep.She was only 3 months old. Same heart condition as you, Ethan. And that made mommy mad at GOD. Why do you ask that I am mad? Well lets see..HE gives us beautiful babies only to take them away..IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!! My heart breaks for her and family. Because I know to well what it's like losing a sweet gift from GOD. Ethan I am pretty sure you were right there to guide her up to GOD. Along with the other precious *heart* babies we have lost. I am sure you all gave her sweet loving care the entire way.

While I am happy she isn't hurting anymore I am VERY upset and VERY mad that GOD has to take you sweethearts away. I just don't get it.


Everyday I ask HIM why HE took you...but I never get an answer...maybe I never will. But rest assured I will see you again someday..and sweetie I will NEVER let go!!

Love Mama



*** Fly high sweet Brookie Cookie..I am sad that we never met but I am sure we will meet too! <3 <3 <3***

No comments:

Post a Comment