Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Friday, March 25, 2011

3/25/2011 Photoshoot and Hand/Foot Print model

Today was a very sweet day.

Audio/Visual came in and took some very beautiful pictures of Ethan and part of my family...Monday they will be back to do some more pictures of him with my mom, my sister and Ethan's dad.

A little later in the day the Haslinger Pediatric Palliative Care Center came and did hand and foot print models of Ethan's feet and hands...we got the models back a little bit ago and they are very precious! (to view prints of the photo shoot and the models visit my FB page. If we aren't friends go ahead and add me.)

I am very thankful to have a wonderful support team near me in this time..

I haven't made any decisions yet as it's still all jumbled/being processed.

I just want a little more time with my baby, before I have to let him go.

Again thank you to everyone who has sent me messages and comments I appreciate them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment