Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ethan's Shadowbox/Update

I had gotten a really inspiring idea from a friend of mine to start a shadowbox for Ethan...so far we haven't found the box we are looking for..hopefully will find one tomorrow..I did however get a few things to decorate his box..I even decorated the picture page I want in the box...or maybe in his scrapbook...not quite sure yet..and it's not complete yet I have a few more items I want to add. (you can view pics on my FB)

I got to give him a bath!! You have no idea how that made me feel! It was awesome getting to wash him and he smelled so very good afterwards. There were pictures taken and even a video which I will be posting on Facebook here in a little while.

I am still jumbling everything and I just really want my baby to be able to live...it's just really hard to have to make any kind of decision right now.


My heart is breaking everyday as I think he won't have a first anything...I just can't handle it.

I want to thank everyone for supporting me right now.

3 comments:

  1. The shadowbox is a beautiful idea. Praying for you daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Continuing to keep you, Ethan and the family in prayer! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry Melissa... may God be with you through these tough times!

    ReplyDelete