Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Akron.

Got to Akron about noon and since we had some time to spare we checked into The Ronald Mcdonald House...let me tell you this place is awesome. Awesome staff and volunteers. Went to my appt and got my last u/s and non stress test. Everything is good they are estimating 6 pounds 5 ounces but I think we are leaning more towards 7 pounds...cause he is just a bit bigger than Connor was right before I had him @ 37 weeks and his weight was 6 11. Since we are literally right next to Akron Childrens it's really difficult to sleep with the heli copter landing like every hour or so...

We are going to be at Akron General @ 7am so I will have my phone on til it's time to go back...then it's gonna be in airplane mode...so my sis can take pics of Ethan when he comes.


Heres hoping for a safe delivery and a beautiful St Patty's Day baby :)

**will update blog/FB when I can..everyone have a good day tomorrow**

No comments:

Post a Comment