Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Four more days!!!!!!

AHHHH I can't believe Ethan is almost here!

Last week I had some contractions that made me think he was gonna be here earlier than planned but I guess not...they just haven't been strong enough for me to want to go in.

The other day I recieved a very nice care package from Sisters By Heart and I love love love it! It included two very cute teddy bears for my older two boys and some nice things for the baby and me when we go to the hospital.

Wednesday me, my mom and sister are going to Akron and staying the night at The Ronald McDonald house there so that we don't have to be up as early on Thursday ( I have to be at Labor and Delivery at 7 am)

I am so excited to finally meet Ethan and nervous at the same time...I hope I get to see him before they whisk him to Akron Children's.

I will be posting lots of pictures on my Facebook page so get ready!!

1 comment:

  1. We're so glad you love love loved the package! Hopefully it'll bring you some comfort and know that we'll be following Ethan's journey. Please let us know if you have any questions along the way; we've all been there and remember the rollercoaster like it was yesterday.

    Take care of yourself over the next few days and rest up! Sleep will become quite scarce once Ethan arrives.

    Heart hugs,
    Stacey,
    Mom to Zoe
    Sisters by Heart

    ReplyDelete