Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Thursday, March 10, 2011

38 weeks and counting

38 weeks ahhhhh.....

Well my 38th week started with contractions! Been having them ever since but nothing strong enough to go to Labor and Delivery. I am hoping to wait until the 17th but I am not so sure we will make it..if we do thank god because thats an extra week Ethan is gonna grow grow grow.

I am getting more and more anxious about the delivery. Since my last baby was an unplanned c-section and I have this one planned it scares me a little because I am hoping to be awake as they had to knock me out the last time due to them not being able to put the epidurel in.

Ethan dropped!! Finally no more butt dances...BUT now there is pelvic head dances...yay.

on my facebook I added new pics of my baby bump....go check em out.

Here's hoping we make it to 3-17-2011

If not Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment