Ethan David

3/17/2011-3/28/2011 Forever in our hearts

Saturday, March 19, 2011


Went and saw Ethan today and let me tell you he is beautiful....fragile and a fighter! I got some pictures of him and got to talk with one of his many doctors


Since he needs a valve in his heart and they suspect SLO ( he has the small jaw and only one of his feet has the 2 toes webbed) they are trying to figure out what surgery will be best for Ethan.

He is still on the vent and his numbers are good...right where they need to be.

I will be going back to see him tomorrow...and Monday afternoon. I am being discharged on Monday.

I will be at The Ronald Mcdonald House until we can bring Ethan home.

3 comments:

  1. Melissa... praying for little Ethan... for wisdom for your doctors... and for you as you begin this journey. My annabelle was born in july with a hypoplastic left heart as well... so I well know the challenges. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw a link to your blog through facebook. Saying prayers for little Ethan and your family! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Ethan and family! We saw a link to your blog through a heart parents group on fb. Just wanted you to know we are praying for you during these first rough days and weeks. Our 2 year old Sam has HRHS. Your 'heart family' from all over the country is praying for you!
    Kathy
    www.lilwim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete